Benefits from a Trusted Group Health Insurance Provider
Trust your health care insurance to a person who cares about you and your business, not an online quote widget. At Colby Insurance Group we look forward to helping find the best health insurance coverage for you and your valued employees.
The search for a health insurance program for your business raises a lot of questions. It takes time, patience and a lot of know-how to navigate the current health insurance system. People like you have questions they need answers to such as:
• How much will my group health insurance plan cost?
• How do I know that I'm getting the best group health insurance plan rates?
• What's the process for applying for a group health insurance plan?
• How will the Affordable Care Act affect the group health plan for my business and my employees?
• What types of group health insurance plans are available?
• How can I ensure that my employees can get care that's local and convenient for them?
Finding the answers to these questions can be time-consuming and confusing. That's why relying on someone you can trust is so important. Our Group Benefits Specialists understand the complex and ever-changing health insurance marketplace. They'll give you straight forward answers to all of your questions and provide you with group health benefits solutions that will best match your needs. Here's what you can expect from us:
• Find the plan the best suits you and your business
• Understand coverage details, costs, and restrictions
• Present information in a way that will help you and your employees understand the plan
• We understand the nuances in coverage and provider networks
• Provide options for coverage and cost
• Support you and your employees in the application process, billing questions, annual renewal, and claims support.
We look forward to working with you on your group benefits program. You can rely on our expertise in understanding different group health insurance plans, and to help you secure the best plan possible for your budget. Remember, we're here as your trusted advisor and are happy to answer any questions you have.